Monday, February 3, 2014

A letter to the one part-2

Dear You,
               It feels like it’s been ages since I’ve addressed you. Last time I wrote you a letter I felt as if you were approaching towards me. But two years have been passed and there is still no sign of you. I wonder what happened? May be you joined AAP and doing Dharna somewhere. If that’s the case, please baby come and find me first. Afterwards we’ll do Dharna together. May be it’s not the case. May be you haven’t found me as you don’t know whom to look for. So I’m giving you a clearer picture of myself to make things easy for you. Here are some salient characteristics of me-          

1. I don’t believe in dressing ostentatiously. Most of the time you’ll find me in shorts, wearing specs and making love to my laptop by immersing in it completely.

 2. I’m not pretty. You can find me smart, sharp, easy going kind of person but not pretty. So make yourself clear if I’m the one you are looking for.

 3. I love making fun of even the most boring events and recounting those stories to everyone but on the other hand I’m tended towards silence at times.

 4. Some days I wake up with an idea all over my mind and it lingers to me for the whole day. But you know, as the days change my ideas change too. But it applies only to superficial issues. For core issues my opinion remains the same.

 5. I am not perfect. I made and make mistakes. But I can assure you I’ll not repeat the same mistake all over again.

                In my standard 7th science textbook I read about symbiotic    relationship in which both organisms are dependant on each other.  Well I’m looking for the same thing in my love life. This idea    charms me like hell.
                           Though I know that chances of our meeting are very slim but I trust in destiny. I’m waiting for you. And I’m in love with the idea of loving you already. So come fast, find me and let me recount “How I met your father” story to our future kids.

Much more things in mind but,

Rest in the depth of future.

Love,

Deepshikha
        February 3, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment