Sunday, April 29, 2012

A letter to "The One"....!!!


  
Dear You;
Today I’m addressing you for I know that you are on board on a ship of future that is leading you towards me. I’m feeling like our longitude has been coincided and latitude is going to coincide soon(yayy!!). You know what is the best thing about picturing you in my head (I mean aside from picturing you, no offence!!)? That is the opportunity, to picture you as I want you to be. I can even picture you as Elvis Presley’s younger brother with greenish blue eyes and all but you know I’m not that avaricious and I  have a very reasonable(yeah,reasonable according to me!) list of expectations that I would like to feature in you.

I’d like to begin with-
1.     I firmly believe that God has fixed one and only one person for us and one fine day our destiny will introduce that person in our life but unfortunately till then everyone is used to enjoy his/her own “setting”. Emergency alert!!! If you are enjoying that “setting” kindly delete that from your database as soon as possible. Your future and final partner is not liking this very idea.

2.     Though I am not attached to materialism but I accept the fact that only that person can enlighten you with the benefits of dieting who is capable to eat sizzlers at Garden De’Bistro. So boy, I expect you to play in millions and as you’ve got it, don’t be shy to flaunt it. After that if you wish we can go for a simple living but you must have to have it.

     3.    Smoking turns me off and my being allergic to fumes adds on to it. But I love the idea of drinking with you and to perform pas de deux on the tune of our own ballads after being totally down.
   
     4.     I like fighting, seriously! I love it when people even loose the track of what they were fighting for. I want to have many of those fights with you but I expect that you will resolve all the fights in seconds if you’ll find me close to tears which is practically next-to-impossible, considering you will be the one who will end up in tears, believe in my guts sweetheart!

     5.     I love to speak, I’m speaking fluently since an age when I was not even capable of walking properly and was a toddler. So I believe that you would be a good listener and always remember that you can not fake me by “selective listening”, you’ll have to be an “empathetic listener”  and an obedient follower of whatever I say, I actually featured you as under my thumb creature but hey! You should appreciate my honesty atleast I’m telling what I actually want. See how good I am(winks..!!).

     6.     My list is so very endless and I fear that it would act as a repellant for you if you’d read all my demands at a time. So I will keep giving you regular doses at regular intervals(see, how considerate I am!).

And lastly I’d like to conclude with that I’m all talks. You know playing with words is my forte so I keep playing with them with every possible aspect. Don’t confuse my words as my desires. They are completely different. And the only thing I’d really like to have in you is a wonderfull heart on which I’ll not make any compromise.

Rest in the depth of future!

Love-
Deepshikha
30th april 2011




Stay tuned. 

3 comments: