Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Life..Life..Life!!!!!

     It's been a while since I've written something.The first question that could pop in your mind might be,"what's so special about today?". I mean the world is all same. Although Auto LPG prices are hiked by Rs.6, various flights of kingfisher are cancelled(again!!,I mean what does Vijay Malya think he is doing with Kingfisher?),Djokovic won Miami ATP Title and SEBI allows listing of stock exchanges. But does this all really make any difference to my world? No;absolutely not. So what is my driving factor? Well;maybe it is just another overpowering feeling that couldn't be described in words.
     You see,the world is just sublime with beams of chrysanthemums, scent of lavendars, blissfull breezes, innumerable hopes, sunshine and everything else that makes this world even a prettier place to live in. And as if it is not enough,here comes the heady herald of hues to mark the beginning of another summer!!! You just look up from your busy schedule that is limited to mind-numbing amount of work, list of bills to pay and premiums to fill. Life is about living every moment to it's fullest.
     Some persons complain that people around them bug them a darn lot with peeping questions and intrusive inquiries. I also know many brats who are not at all considered about I'm living or dying but they keep on asking questions like,"how you are doing girl?" at the times when I feel low to make me feel even lower. But then I just answer them,"I'm doing great buddy!!" (with offcourse a giggle on my face and a serious note on my mind saying,"I'm not walking on the Boulevard Of Broken Dreams,as you want me to,You Asshole!!).
    Our every smile is a deep-hurting-stroke for our foes and a bliss for our loved ones.So smile a lot, travel a lot, make a lot of friends and do every hell of deed that makes you feel alive.As;
                                              "Aane waala Pal,jaane waala hai,
                                               Ho sake to isme zindagi bita do,
                                               Pal jo yeh jaane waala hai!!!!"

2 comments: